Community
Search
Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

help im drifting

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 09:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help im drifting

hey could any one help me please drifting looks so fun i got a xxx-s and a a novak brushless 5800 ss. so all i need to do is put abs pipes on for tires then im set?? kinda confused but please help i wanna try it out looks like a blast!!
Old 01-28-2005, 02:32 AM

Default RE: help im drifting

I'm not very familiar with Losi cars, but I think thats a 1:10 4wd touring car, so yeah, tape your tires or buy some 2" ABS and go drift! Thats all you need.
Old 01-28-2005, 08:06 PM

thanxs man i did that abs tire thing and it awesome man i love it and im trying it out and im lovin it now im gettin beter and me and my bro r goin to make a vid of me xxx-s and his TC4 drifting together
Old 01-28-2005, 08:19 PM

The TC3 was the best electric drift car, in my opinion. Easiest to maintain, simple proven design, race-quality, and top of the line parts. I have to believe that the TC4 is even better, so I'm actually going to pick on up soon. Have fun, welcome to R/C drifting!
Old 01-28-2005, 08:59 PM

yeah im lovin his TC4 he is alot younger then me so he looks up to with his rc cars he just got it and i finshed puttin it together and it only took about an evning and im out drifting it and its awsome i wish they would organize a rc drift race if u know of any that would be awsome