Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Drifting
Reload this Page >

Good Starting Drifting Car???

Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

Good Starting Drifting Car???

Old 04-29-2005, 09:52 PM
skater_dood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Starting Drifting Car???

what would be a good starting RC drifting car?? my friend who has Yokomo Drift cars (the electric and nitro cars) says i should go with the Nitro Drifting D1 S15 for my first car. is that a good company to go with? and what type of car would be best for a beginer to RC drifting with cars like that? i mean ive attempted to drift my xmod NSX but it doesnt work and im tired of it and im hooked on the nitro drifting cars because they drift a lot easier. so what type would be the best to go with first? Nitro or Electric? thanks

Ryan
Old 04-29-2005, 11:52 PM
cssdev

Default RE: Good Starting Drifting Car???

EDIT
Old 04-30-2005, 07:57 AM
bIGmiK

tt-01. electric. strong. go good stock. get a alloy drive shaft, full ball bearing and torquey motor and some drift tires and it will go a treat.
Old 04-30-2005, 01:16 PM
skater_dood

hey cssdev dude dont post anything if its just going to be spam ok?

i noticed that some people say that the TC3 and TC4 is a good car to start with. are they good cars to start with? and why would they be better than a Yokomo?

edit:

would this be a good starting car to drift with?? sence its by Team Associated are there upgrade parts avalible?? and different bodies?? heres the link to the car if anyone wants to see it: http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXGZJ4&P=0

or this car: http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXCFN9&P=0
Old 04-30-2005, 03:29 PM
cssdev

EDIT
Old 04-30-2005, 03:53 PM
skater_dood

dude your really starting to piss me off do you think your the **** here??
Old 04-30-2005, 04:16 PM
cssdev

Whoops, another EDIT.
Old 04-30-2005, 04:25 PM
losiracer753
My Feedback: (1)

he's just asking a question so why dont you stop posting if you dont like what you see.[sm=RAINFRO.gif]
if he does not stop just ignore him
Old 04-30-2005, 04:33 PM
cssdev

Good point. Being annoying > not posting, I thought since everyone else does it with their lack of grammar and inability to use spell check.
Old 04-30-2005, 04:38 PM
losiracer753

true but reposting happens all the time and some people just got to the foum and just was so eager to jump in with everybody they wanted to start posting, and not read every post about the topic.
No pun intended
Old 04-30-2005, 04:49 PM
cssdev

Clearly, a problem internet wide.
Old 04-30-2005, 05:23 PM
losiracer753

yea i know its the same way in the electric cars buggies and trucks.
Old 04-30-2005, 06:08 PM
skater_dood

hey cssdev were you just making fun of me because my name on here is skater_dood??? dude names dont mean jack**** names are basicly a label or a code that dont show anything. ok so next time dont ****ing judge people by their names on forums they show jack**** and from the way youve acted and from what ive seen of your postings on this forum, you basicly think your "tha ****". you think you can make fun of anyone and just saying "use the search at the bottom of the page" gets people no where. i used the damn search and it got me no where it just got me all the stuff that i knew. and yea i know motors dont start well in cold weather its common sence dip****. and electric cars are also effected in cold weather and i bet you dnt know this because all you said was "plug the battery in and flip a switch". you forgot to mention how the battery pack needs to be warm for optimum perofrmance and battery life...i dunno why im here your a loser and yea i am going to get a drift car...so you know what......fu_ck off ***** and stop putting people down on this damn forum.....the way you treat people here really shows what kind of person you are.....an ass yea and dude for your info i can skate im not a poser i can actually do **** so dont say im goana buy a new board just to look cool...its goana have the marks to prove i do stuff unlike you who probably got a board and made marks messing up the bottom yourself with a screw driver
Old 04-30-2005, 06:23 PM
cssdev

ORIGINAL: skater_dood

hey cssdev were you just making fun of me because my name on here is skater_dood??? dude names dont mean jack**** names are basicly a label or a code that dont show anything. ok so next time dont ****ing judge people by their names on forums they show jack**** and from the way youve acted and from what ive seen of your postings on this forum, you basicly think your "tha ****". you think you can make fun of anyone and just saying "use the search at the bottom of the page" gets people no where. i used the damn search and it got me no where it just got me all the stuff that i knew. and yea i know motors dont start well in cold weather its common sence dip****. and electric cars are also effected in cold weather and i bet you dnt know this because all you said was "plug the battery in and flip a switch". you forgot to mention how the battery pack needs to be warm for optimum perofrmance and battery life...i dunno why im here your a loser and yea i am going to get a drift car...so you know what......fu_ck off ***** and stop putting people down on this damn forum.....the way you treat people here really shows what kind of person you are.....an ass yea and dude for your info i can skate im not a poser i can actually do **** so dont say im goana buy a new board just to look cool...its goana have the marks to prove i do stuff unlike you who probably got a board and made marks messing up the bottom yourself with a screw driver
It's OK, don't cry.
Old 04-30-2005, 06:55 PM
cssdev

Double post.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:38 PM
skater_dood

wow your such a sterotype yove got a lot of time on your hands to think all that up....pathetic...and skateboarders dont all smoke pot, flunk school, have long hair, or have a lot of pimples on their faces dude get a life and come out of the closet sometime and take a look around and see how the world has changed....and the whole gammar thing hello im 15 i could care ****ing less about how i type on the comp ok? it doesnt matter yet if its for school im just as good at typing as you are on here ok? i just dont care how i type to friends or others and with the battery packs do tell me how they died on my friendin the cold??? i though you said cold was good? well it obviously wasnt there and his packs were full charged it looks like you just got owned yes?? cold is bad heat is good and it shows when you run cars like Xmods and anyother car heated batteries offer more voltage and mah's but for a shorter period of time cold batteries offer nothing for no time actually get some experience with this stuff also before you try and tell someone they are wrong and yea you were using improper grammer in your post also....the "!QUOT!" THERE ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE AN EXCLAMATION MARK IN FRONT OF IT AND ITS MISS SPELT DONT TALK ABOUT PEOPLE NEEDING TO USE BETTER GRAMMER IF YOU CANT EVEN FIND A BIG MISTAKE LIKE THAT
Old 04-30-2005, 08:14 PM
cssdev

Another post.
Old 04-30-2005, 08:34 PM
speenair

Ease up fellas. Especially with the language. Just get a tt01 like the first guy said and you will be happy.
Old 04-30-2005, 08:43 PM
cssdev

Worthless information used to exist here.
Old 04-30-2005, 08:59 PM
skater_dood

ok then tell me one think dude how come my firned battery packs died so damn quick after being charged to full? in the cold weather?? you say cold is good....but how did his packs die so damn fast huh?? i think your making the whole "cold is good" stuff up because his packs were done in 10 minutes or less
Old 04-30-2005, 09:08 PM
losiracer753

what kind of batteries[sm=RAINFRO.gif]
Old 05-01-2005, 12:39 AM
nitros_rule

OI BACK OFF CSSDEV!![:@][:@][:@] what do you do for a living. because does not matter what the hell you do because your arrogant.i am acctually quite insulted on how you think skaters are all the same the reason we skate is expression of what we love same with rc.just because you live near a skate park does not mean you know how we think and look.but the main think is..go down to that skate park and say exactly what you just WROTE you would not get out of there alive.oh and the smoking pot think.pot slows down reflexes and reactions now to be a good skater you need good reflexes why would be deminish these reflexes by smoking pot...hmm flunking school last i remember oh yeah i aced every class.wow it must have been my short hair and glasses that made me pass[:-]now if every body would serch this in the search function we could all see that cssdev is immature and has too much time on his hands and thats why he can afford to be rude to the REAL rc driver who all have respect towards each other thats why this forum is here for people with questions to learn and become more involved in the hobby we spend so many hours doing.
oh and by the way cssdev does not even own an rc haahahahahahahahahaha
Old 05-01-2005, 10:43 AM
losiracer753

the batteries could have been caused by a bad charger, maybe one that only charges nicd and not nimh
Old 05-03-2005, 03:25 AM
bIGmiK

OMG dont he have a rc ?
Old 05-03-2005, 04:59 AM
nitros_rule

hmm well if i recall a while back he was asking oh which rc should i buy and that was when he was at about 400 posts.so he may have one now but i highly doubt it.also i have never seen a picture of his car..strange.hahaha na he sucks
were about in australia u from sen

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.