Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Drifting
 T-Spec Differential Problem >

T-Spec Differential Problem

Community
Search
Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

T-Spec Differential Problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 07:33 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-Spec Differential Problem

hello everyone. ive had my t-spec for a good 5 months but have been running it for less. ive run into a rear diff problem that is affecting performance. when i acclerate the rear diff gears dont mesh and slip ALOT! so instead of AWD its driving closer to FWD. Its to the point where i dont drive the car anymore to prevent further damage. so far ive looked at tc3 diff gears and considered rebuilding my t-spec diff as a tc3 diff but someone told me that the tc3 outdrives are shorter than the t-spec stock diff outdrives. also i he told me that pro 4 outdrives are a closer fit. can anyone verify these statements. its not that i dont believe him but i want a second opinion from some racers and others. BTW its not in my 15yr old budget for a new car. thanks in advance