Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

Its so sad =[

Old 01-21-2007, 03:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Its so sad =[

I emaild a seller about getting a tc4, but it wasn't the team version it was just basic. and I am okay with that I just need to take some time to fix it up. But when I asked he when they would be getting another shipment with them he said that they didn't sell so well so now it is special order only. now if I want one not only am I going to have to get a bare bone stock one but I will have to wait twice as long. if anyone knows of a place that I can buy another one for like $210 even if it is bone stock let me know.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:43 AM

Default RE: Its so sad =[

Dude.... I'm dead sure the guy is BS-ing you. The normal TC4 is probably the hottest selling on-road electric RTR right now. They're cheap, built well, and you can get spare parts anywere. Special order? That's just laughable. You can get the TC4 at Hobbytown USA stores, local hobby stores, wherever. Tower Hobbies has them.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:04 PM

Default RE: Its so sad =[

Yeah gys there are probably over a hundred well known places on the web where you can get that car. Whenever im looking to buy somthing like thast i type it in under the froogle section of google, and order the item by price makes it very easy to find a great deal. dont get me wrong, if you really look you might be able to save a buck or 2, but generally this is a good way to find great prices.

Heres the best i found for the Associated TC4 kit :
[link=http://www.killerhobbies.com/items/team-associated/tc3-tc4/team-associated-tc4-touring-car-team-kit-asc30100-asc30100-detail.htm]Team Associated TC4 touring car team kit [/link]

Heres the best i found for the Factory team kit:
[link=http://www.killerhobbies.com/items/team-associated/tc3-tc4/team-associated-tc4-factory-team-kit-asc30102-asc30102-detail.htm]Team Associated TC4 Factory Team kit [/link]
Just happens they are for sale on the same site.

And so you know, ive got a feeling somthings going on with the TC4, becuase towerhobbies isnt selling either of the kits, and its hard to find on the web, so you might wanna ask some question on the electric forums about whats going on, becuase its strange that one of the most popular cars out there would all of a sudden stop being sold by the well known sellers like towerhobbies.