Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

New E-Maxx

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 01:24 AM
usagi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New E-Maxx

thanks RC Me...........
Old 08-11-2003, 03:34 AM
injectedsmile16

Default New E-Maxx

i understand it might take a few days even if its sent 2-3 day you know i mean if its sent 2-3 day i atleast expect to get it in under 4 days so i dont understan why it would take 6-8 if it takes 6-8 then tomorrow hopefully i get it since that will be 6 days the friggin mail pisses me off...
Old 08-12-2003, 04:01 AM
injectedsmile16

Default New E-Maxx

Well i got it today(monday) so i didnt get screwed there was a few thing he said hed include i didnt get but when i got it the spur gear was stripped so bad it wasnt even funny, the shocks had heavy ***** shock oil and are just totally jacked, the motors werent wired right and the esc wasnt programmed, he didnt have the right screws in the front where you screw the shocks into the a-arm they were way to long so they cut the frick out of my half shafts so now i only have 2wd, a bunch of screws were lose, so i dont know kinda not cool when you gotta go spend extra money after someone tells you its brand new
Old 08-12-2003, 07:13 PM
T3Guy

Default New E-Maxx

What did you trade for it, or how much did you buy it for??
Old 08-12-2003, 07:32 PM
RCFreakInFL
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

Default New E-Maxx

I am closing this thread. This actually belongs in "The good, bad, and the ugly", not on this forum. Please let's all watch the language as well. Harassment only sparks fights.