Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

flash esc

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2003, 07:09 PM
Escobar
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default flash esc

how to make a flash micro esc fit into a airtronics Z connector(blue) receiver?is it possible?
Old 08-27-2003, 09:12 AM
Escobar
My Feedback: (1)

Default flash esc

can any body help
Old 08-27-2003, 05:08 PM
drf

Default flash esc

You have three cables. Awhite, a black and a red on.
Red is voltage +, black is voltage - and white is signal.
As long as you connect them the proper way you done. See the servo plug the you use for the steering to see the orrientation. Just replicate it for the esc cable. If the plugs dont fit (or the orrientationis different) you can make a connector using an old servo cable (assuming you have one-of you dont you can probably get an extension cable from you LHS and cut that)
or you can even solder the cables directly in the receiver (NOT recomended but it depends how desparate you are-I was so I did it)