Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

The Offical RC10T's Tread

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 06:47 PM
Gimp Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Offical RC10T's Tread

Hey guys. Well I thought that maybe sence there was a GT Tread in the nitro section maybe the electric needed one. Another reason I think this would be good is to help people out that have the same trucks. Well I'll start, I have a RC10T3 and have had a few problems. For instence I had glitching problems when the truck was five feet away, and lost control evenually. So I tried a new servo, didn't help. Then, I tried my other ESC and didn't help. Then finally I took two straws and put them together and put them over the antena. My glitching problem was solved!!! Well now I got to put the old ESC back in and try it with the straws. So please use this Thread to ask questions about your RC10T's so when your anwsered others can look here and reuse the information instead of starting a new thread. Thanks Jayson.
Old 09-10-2003, 07:47 PM
Gimp Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Offical RC10T's Tread

Well I think I cursed my truck, because today I went out and changed the ESC back to the original one and now the car doesn't work at all. Some one please help me I am lost!!! Arrrrhhh!!!