Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Spare parts Ebay auction I've just won

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 08:05 AM
Threddersmatelot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spare parts Ebay auction I've just won

I've just won an auction of spare parts for Monster Beetle / Blackfoot / Frog. This is the next step in my introduction to this hobby.

The listing stated there are not enough parts to build a complete buggy. Could somebody help me please and point out anything obvious I will need to get in addition.
Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Parts.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	463.0 KB
ID:	2078353  
Old 03-04-2015, 03:44 AM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Looks like a box full of good times. A quick glance at them pictures...possibly gonna need front suspension/steering parts; hinge pins. I cant really tell just by the one pic. Just go to http://www.tamiyausa.com/pdf/manuals/ ; get some manuals, and go to town.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:19 AM
Threddersmatelot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, They are not due to be posted until Saturday. Cost me £55. I have no idea what that equates to in the Tamiya economy but I will have a box of stuff to tinker about with!