Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

New Tekno Forum Is Giving Away A Tekno Buggy

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2018, 06:31 PM
MailManX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation New Tekno Forum Is Giving Away A Tekno Buggy

A new forum just started: www.teknoforums.com. To build up membership, they are giving away a Tekno EB410 Buggy. A winner will be chosen after the forum has 50 members who each have 20 or most posts (posts in general chat and introductions do not count). I joined a while back and got qualified, but they still have a long way to go, so join the gang! Name:  thumb.gif
Views: 131
Size:  139 Bytes

https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/...eaway.3/post-4

Old 04-26-2018, 01:55 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

I seen that on the 18th when you mention it on RCG. Thanks for the heads up. I would join, but I don't have a Tekno platform. I'd feel like I had nothing to contribute, and members talking about EB this, and SCT that...I probably do something drastic like whip out the credit card for my SCT410.3 order.
Old 04-26-2018, 02:37 PM
MailManX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RustyUs
I probably do something drastic like whip out the credit card for my SCT410.3 order.
What? You wouldn't! Would you? It's not as if this hobby is addictive or anything!