Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

What 1/8 ep MT's accept single 4/6s packs

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 09:06 PM
hyper701

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What 1/8 ep MT's accept single 4/6s packs

Hi All, It's been ages since I have posted on here. Im looking at getting back into the hobby and am wanting to purchase a 1/8 bl mt. I still have a few 4&6s lipo packs from an old truck that are still in good nick, and wanting to reuse them to save some coin on battery's. Unfortunately for me this limits me on what trucks are suitable for me to purchase, I need a hobby grade truck that's fast, durable, and has good parts availability. At the moment I am leaning towards the Arrma Stunt Truck. My question is: Is there any other trucks on the current market that accept a single 4/6s pack, that would be as good as if not better than the Arrma?
Old 01-14-2019, 09:04 AM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Your "lean" is going great. For reasons that you mentioned, the Notorious, or the Outcast has your name written all over it!
Old 01-14-2019, 04:48 PM
bill_delong

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

Only thing I know that's better than ARRMA is the TEKNO MT410, it's a beast and TEKNO offers a lifetime 50% warranty too!

Old 01-14-2019, 06:53 PM
hyper701

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the replies so far, that Tekno is definitely worth a look. Thanks!!