Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

2WD SCT electronics and more

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2023, 02:26 PM
Rhyzm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2WD SCT electronics and more

Hey, just recently got back into rc hobbies. Picked up a nice 2wd short course truck and wanted some upgrade suggestions. I want to race a little and also bash with some friends so it needs to be water proof. The motor is rear mounted so im not entirely sure what size can or what motor KV to go for since I see a range of people saying stuff from 3000-4000Kv. I liked the hobbywing max10 and max10 sct stuff but wasnt entire sure what to buy. Working on a budget of 150$ Also if you have other suggestions or setup sheets please feel free to send a reply. Also if anyone has ideas for what gearing to do it would be helpful. I have a Hpi Blitz if that helps, thanks.
Old 02-04-2024, 09:27 PM
MrBuggin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm looking at running the XR10 Justock on my 4x4 Slash. But my local track has limits so that's what looks close to max. And at 110 it's cheap enough to afford.