Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

MOTOR QUESTION

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2003, 06:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOTOR QUESTION

I have a tc3 factory team with three motors. I am interested in top speeds.....which leads to the question- I have three motors that came with the package I bought off a guy that didnt use it anymore for about 160. My question is which of the three motors is best for top speed. I have a chameleon pro 19t , a trinity P94 15X2 or something like that and a team associated power 19 motor 19t . I am not sure on the details of the motors I will try to post them in a bit but Im at work right now. So any help will be great. I am very new to electric touring. The guy at the hobby shop told me that the car was a very good car and raceable. He told me that the whole package was worth nearly 750. It was the tc3 factory team with an extra chassis, futaba jr mag, with three motors all 19t, two sets of tires, and other stuff. Two of the motors have never been used. What do you guys think?
Old 11-01-2003, 08:31 AM
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MOTOR QUESTION

the 15x2 will be the fastest cause the 19 turns give out there power in acelerrating and the 15x2 gives it out higher on that means faster top end

if you want to now what the numbers mean on motors its sommertlike this

the first number mens how powerful it is the lower the number the more power but less torque then the number after the x means when that power is delivered the higher the number the more it will give out at higher speeds