Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Whats Up?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 05:50 PM
T4Sully

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats Up?

Hey guys. I am new to the Fast RC Car scene but have lots of excperience with Electric Boats. I have a Brushless Aeromarine Hull that I run on 12and 16 cell and it screams. Anyway, I am looking to get a car to compete my friends car (T3racer). I am looking at the RC10T4 or the E-Maxx. Yeah I know they are 2 totally different cars but I was thinking that I could either get the T4 and get a 10 turn or get the E-Maxx, Lower it and then soup it up with BL or a modified motor. I think I might be leaning towards the T4 but i'm not sure yet. The only thing that I would be worried about is the fact the the E-Maxx width might be wider than what is legal for ROAR.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:23 PM
TR-3

Default RE: Whats Up?

Hey Chris Sullivan. Yes I know ur name. This is mike. If that doesnt help maybe this will. "Just makin' my getta way!" Cant help u with ur question but hi.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:25 PM
T4Sully

Good times Mike, Good Times. We have to watch another scary movie and then stay up till 1:00am playing ATV Offroad fury to get the Movie out of our heads. [sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 03-23-2004, 06:42 PM
dragbikebam

if your thinking about racing i would go with the t4..i dont think there is a racing class for the e-maxx unless everyone is racing one at your track..the t4 is a totally new truck that is very easy to work on and assemble..state of the art handling and it would kick an e-max's tail on a race track..also you do know the e-max has two motors right? and two batterys that would mean you would have to come up with some kind of way to run two brush less motors on one truck might be more trouble than what its worth..put a novak ss5800 on a t4 and you will have pretty much the fastest vehicle offered with todays rc technology
Old 03-23-2004, 07:52 PM
T4Sully

thats what I though, Thanks[8D]
Old 03-23-2004, 09:44 PM
T4Sully

Yeah I know all about the T4. There is Forum specifically for that truck. I just think It might be cool to do that kind of thing with a monster truck. I dunno yet. I'll have to talk to my local hobbie shop.