Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

TA04-R Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 08:13 PM
addy89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TA04-R Help

Hi

I just got a Brand new TA04-R from my local Hobby store, im really happy with it except for two things, the wheels have a slight wabble and i cant get it going exactly straight.
oh and one more thing ive got a tamiya 540 motor and i was wondering what gearing to use at the moment i think im over geared i have a 112 T spur gear and a 45 T pinion.

Any help would be great
Old 04-27-2004, 04:38 PM
Tamiya_Man_115

Default RE: TA04-R Help

Im not too sure wut to do about the "wabble" on ur car wheels but im sure that the people at the hobby shop can figure it out although it may cost sum $$[:'(]

But i do know that gearing for ur car and other cars do differ depending on how u want ur car to perform.I just bought a new magazine that tells u how to gear ur motor properly although im not sure wut the name of it was i know it had a sweet mustang on the front

well i hope i was at least sum help for u good luck
Old 04-27-2004, 09:35 PM
muahaha

change servo saver to kimbrough unit and ball cup joint to rpm units. get xxx main setup guide (very good book that teaches u every thing u need to know about setups). and away u go.
Old 04-28-2004, 01:18 AM
addy89

thanks for your help guys