Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Subaru Impreza WRC 1/10 Bycmo

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2021, 12:25 PM
dust75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FouZou
hi, yes you can use a charger, although i havent tried it

ps. did you expect an answer this quick , when the last response in this thread was like so many years ago? lol

i m rebuilding the car with upgraded parts for my son.
i ve read in here that you can use the rear wheel axles in front, but thats something i cant figure out how to do yet.
So , any help would be nice.

i m also tryin to order the correct wheel hexs and all and havent figured out the size change from 5mm hex to a 6mm hex so that you can use other tyres than the bycmo ones.
Get the adjustable hexes the ones you screw to tighten them up and then you can use the standard 12mm hex wheels off a 1/10th car
Old 03-16-2021, 12:26 PM
dust75

Originally Posted by a23421235
Hello, this is my 1st post. My son has been given one of these and has broken one of the rear hubs. I think it is part 3204. Is there anywhere in the UK I can buy it? Shipping from Bycmo in Spain is 20 Euros for a 4 Euro part.

This has resparked my interest in RC cars having had a couple as a kid. So I'll probably end up getting something as well!

Cheers for any help.
Best bet is evilbay for parts there was also a seller on there but I can't remember the name at the moment (only the old name they went by)
Old 03-16-2021, 12:38 PM
dust75

Originally Posted by Avinash5546
Hi, i rebuilt my car last year and its been running brilliantly, i'm rebuilding it again now during this quarantine. For the wheels what i've done is bought new 12mm hex wheels as well as new 12 mm hex's. I also have new drive shafts, hub carriers, spindles, motor and many more new items for the car. The Bycmo is very flexible when it comes to the parts, but not that flexible with the gearing. I have bought many new set of gears and non of them seem to fit. Any help would be great as i don't want to keep buying plastic spur and pinion gears.
I'm not 100% sure if bycmo make anything other than plastic gears for there Subaru
Maybe a quick email to them might help
Old 03-16-2021, 12:51 PM
dust75

Download the plans you need to properly maintain your car. GT 1/10 4WD Thermal GT 1/10 2WD Electric If you do not find all the information you need, contact our Technical Support service by e-mail:[email protected]
Old 04-10-2022, 12:00 PM
retroenthusiast

Hi, I recently got handed down this Bycmo Subaru. However, it did not come with a charger for the 7.2v 1600Mah Nicd battery. So I thought why not upgrade the whole battery anyway. I'm looking around and have my eye on a 2S 4000Mah 7.4v lipo with a Tamiya connector. Is it ok for me to use the lipo with my current Subaru? I watched a video that told me the speed controller has to 'accept' the lipo battery and also had to match the amount of cells. Thank you for taking your time to read that.
Old 08-16-2022, 05:07 AM
dust75

Originally Posted by retroenthusiast
Hi, I recently got handed down this Bycmo Subaru. However, it did not come with a charger for the 7.2v 1600Mah Nicd battery. So I thought why not upgrade the whole battery anyway. I'm looking around and have my eye on a 2S 4000Mah 7.4v lipo with a Tamiya connector. Is it ok for me to use the lipo with my current Subaru? I watched a video that told me the speed controller has to 'accept' the lipo battery and also had to match the amount of cells. Thank you for taking your time to read that.
What speed controller are you using?
Old 01-27-2023, 08:29 AM
korreka

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

https://reparar-cochesrc.blogspot.co...preza-110.html