Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

New'B

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 12:43 AM
PsyCl0ne

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New'B

Hi, I'm realy new to all of this RC cars and what not. All that I know is that I'm looking for a realy realy fast engine for my Nikko Rival. (Got it for a gift a long time ago). I dunno how you guys rate them so my best description would have to be the spinning part has 8 teeth and is about
1 3/4 cm long, and it coated in what feels like a soft powder. (kinda gold in color). And there is one more thing when I spin the wheels by hand, its like the gears are slipping or have became shaved, and are not grabbing the gold 8 tooth think I mentioned earlier. What can I do to fix that ??

Thanx in advance.
_-_PsyCl0ne_-_
Old 08-16-2004, 08:30 AM
briandf21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New'B

those cars are not designed to be taken apart, much less modified... Any dough you put into it would be better spent on a better car- Look around for recommendations...
Old 08-16-2004, 09:44 AM
sleepy23
My Feedback: (1)

i agree with brian, you will have to put alot of time and quite a bit of money into it to be able to change things out and make them fit.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:00 AM
kh15

yea just save and get a tc3 or something in that area