Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

New body

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 11:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New body

So my body for my rustler is getting pretty torn up and duct tape and whatever else isnt holding up to well anymore, so I am looking into getting a new body. My question is, can the truck bodies for a Losi or Associated truck be used on a rustler, like if I cut the correct holes will it line up or does the shape of the bodies interfere somewhere else? It's not that I hate the bodies for the rustler I just like all the curves that are in the other bodies. Or even the new Proline Crowd Pleazer body for the Jato, that looks pimp. Well I know somebody has used a dif body for their rustler so let me know, If I have to mod anything or if it will work.

Thanks
Old 07-17-2005, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New body

Well, I tried fitting the XXX-T body my Rustler and the shock towers are much taller on the Rustler and it just wasn't lining up right, but when I just set the body on the Rustler, it looked like a MT or something because the body was so high.