Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Any aluminum for a blackfoot extreme?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 09:01 PM
Rampede

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any aluminum for a blackfoot extreme?

Can you buy aluminum parts for the blackfoot extreeme? Because i am getting this in ohh about a month and i need to know if i should buy this and hop it up or buy another stampede....i had a stampede but it got stolen. What other kind of hop ups can i get for it? Does this truck have a slipper clutch? with the set up im buying it will come out to be about 130 not including radio gear (i alrdy have it). But i could et a stampede for 150 rtr nothin to buy and i really like the pedes. If anyone has a vid of the 2 racing or bashing or seperate vids of STOCK bashing......please post em it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you-Rampede
Old 02-02-2006, 09:59 PM
gm72

Default RE: Any aluminum for a blackfoot extreme?

Don't know about the Blackfoot, but I haven't come across any hopups for it in my travels. If I were you I'd get the Pede. HUGE support community here for it, and aluminum everything. The Pede does have a slipper clutch, if you were asking about that truck. Don't know about the Foot.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:15 PM
CustomTamiyas4Life
My Feedback: (34)

No slipper clutch, i have a twin detonator wich is a twin gearbox version. Same chassis, suspension etc. There's a few aluminum parts, gpm racing used to sell some, rc4wd has the gear box, r2-c2 has chassis and arms. Good truck, but mostly just a ground basher. Not really a jumper.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Rampede

ORIGINAL: gm72

Don't know about the Blackfoot, but I haven't come across any hopups for it in my travels. If I were you I'd get the Pede. HUGE support community here for it, and aluminum everything. The Pede does have a slipper clutch, if you were asking about that truck. Don't know about the Foot.

Lol no i know the pede has a slipper, i owned one lol. I was talkin about the blackfoot
Old 02-03-2006, 07:43 PM
gm72

Sorry! No idea about the Blackfoot.
Old 02-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Evader 53

How'd your pede get stolen?

btw: not many people here own a blackfoot, so not many people are going to be able to help you.