Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Powerless Jato

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 08:59 PM
revoguy09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powerless Jato

My buddy just bought a jato maybe two monthes ago and we tried to go driving today and the thing started acting funny. Usually i can figure the problem out but today i was stumped. Maybe its a no-brainer and im just not realizing it but no matter wat it is i dont know it. Well we're outside and we get it fueled and try and start it and we finally do but it doesnt like to keep running. It stalls all the time and i tuned it a bit cuz i saw that it was spitting out un-burnt fuel and it corrected that but when i tried to drive it it will either cut out and die or just rev up rlly bad. Like it would rev and not go hardly anywhere-about .5% power. I dont know wat it could be so any help you guys can give us will be extremely appreciated. Thanx alot guys. Ill make sure i check in to tell you news after every tip we try. Thanx again.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:02 PM
revoguy09

Default RE: Powerless Jato

omg totally didnt realize this is a electric forum so dont worry bout it if you read
Old 02-05-2006, 09:07 PM
MBX5T Maniac
My Feedback: (-1)

Default RE: Powerless Jato

It sounds way way too rich. The engine may also be shot.