Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

EVX ESC HELP,Is it blown?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 09:40 PM
ProfitOfDoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EVX ESC HELP,Is it blown?

The other week I charged 2 batteries for the Emaxx,I forgot that one of the packs was charged and recharged it,,I also put the radio gear from my Tmaxx into the Emaxx "because the Emaxx radio is nicer"So I get it all hooked up,steering works,shifting works,but esc was acting funny,so I found out a battery was no good,put a new battery in there.
I get no response from throttle,I tried reprograming,I held the buttong till it turns solid red,then I try to hold it in WOT and it will not turn green,,I try to put it in reverse and that doesnt work.
Could I have fried my ESC some how?
or maybe something im missing
HELP!
Old 02-12-2006, 10:32 PM
ProfitOfDoom

Default RE: EVX ESC HELP,Is it blown?

I found the problem,LOL,Silly me...
All it was was that I didnt have the Throttle revesing switch pushed fully over it was kinda in the middle there for it wasnt working.Its fine now,Im having problems getting reverse to work now,,but atleast I know its not burnt up
Old 02-12-2006, 10:32 PM
gunnut

Default RE: EVX ESC HELP,Is it blown?

First check the obvious: transmitter batteries, crystals in radio, check all connections, center the throttle trim, etc.

maybe try it with the other radio? Good luck

:edit: haha nevermind that then, problem was solved before I could finish typing! glad to hear it.