Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Associated RC10T4 RS Race-Spec RTR

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 02:07 PM
1razorback

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Associated RC10T4 RS Race-Spec RTR

I saw this just announced on Tower Hobbies. (.Associated RC10T4 RS Race-Spec RTR)...also on Associated site....well is it better than the SE RTR it is replaceing.....Tower still has the SE (price went up on it) but the Team Associated didn't show the SE so I'm guessing its gone.....I know the SE had a 15 turn motor where as the new Associated RC10T4 RS Race-Spec RTR has a 17 turn motor.....is this one better or not....thoughts???
Old 02-15-2006, 02:23 PM
happywing

Default RE: Associated RC10T4 RS Race-Spec RTR

Looks like the same RTR with better electronics.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:06 PM
stockerbrian

From what I've heard around.... It's a near- Factory Team edition RC10T4. The price well, you pay for it. But if your serious enough about racing and need/want a Factory Team the kit would be the way to go. That way you can use anything you want in it. Be it brushless, computer radio, whatever. And you get the fun of building it. It only took me 4 hours to do mine and it was my 1st RC car assembly (FT RC10B4). I don't see the value of it. But then again I have over six bills in upgrades, radio, brushless, tires etc in mine. It is better than the SE RTR, no doubt.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Transmission
My Feedback: (1)

old news