Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more
Reload this Page >

New info on the MAMBA MAX ! Castle creation's Brushless for 1/10th !!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

New info on the MAMBA MAX ! Castle creation's Brushless for 1/10th !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 07:58 PM
scyan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New info on the MAMBA MAX ! Castle creation's Brushless for 1/10th !!!

Well, I love the mamba systems for 1/18th and when I learned that they were coming with a 1/10th system.. I was freaked out.

Other than the fact that Its going to come with the usb link to program the throttle curve and everything, the extraordinary reliability of theses systems or their awesome speed... Here is a conversation I had via email with one of their reps !

Hi guys ! I have a couple of questions regarding the upcoming mamba max ! I'm in the market for a brushless system right now and I really like your philosophy on brushless and want to know some stuff about the system.

- When is it going to be ready, appr. eta ? I want to know because if it's too long i'll most likely go to novak.

Answer: Soon. We are moving at the end of the month to a larger facility so we can produce these in numbers that will meet the demand. Other than needing more space they are ready to go.

- What ratings with it have, kv and stuff, comparable to which of the competition ?

Answer: compared to the competition our system is about as far away other brushless systems as our 18th scale Mamba is ahead of a brushed 18th scale car.

- Is is sensor based or sensorless design ?

Answer: Sensorless. This is the only way to get the power out of a brushless motor that we demand before we will release a system.

- What's the price range gonna be on it ? around 240$ for a complete system like lrp and novak ?

Answer: the big Mamba systems will be priced competitively with other brushless systems.

- What kind of warranty are you guys going to give with it ?

Answer: One year from date of purchase.

Will there be more than one motor offered or only one ?

Answer: There will be more than one motor, similar to the 18th scale systems. They
will be rated very fast to insane.

That was it for now, I for one can't wait for them to come out with it !!!!!

Hope you enjoyed,

Scy
Old 02-16-2006, 08:56 PM
Stolly_50

Default RE: New info on the MAMBA MAX ! Castle creation's Brushless for 1/10th !!!

heheh I can't wait!
Old 02-16-2006, 10:49 PM
-Inverted-

Default RE: New info on the MAMBA MAX ! Castle creation's Brushless for 1/10th !!!

Ive been following the mamba maxx for quite a few months now, unfortunately your conversation didnt give me any new info, they havnt released reallyanything about it.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:45 PM
wookie_racer
My Feedback: (8)

i have been waithing for this for a while! i seen a picture of the ESC somwhere but i caint wait for it now that i have a job at marcos pizza i can prolly buy it
Old 02-16-2006, 11:56 PM
discgolfer72

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i wonder if i went out there i could get some better info or at least check out their new factory (their in some bfe town here in kansas)
Old 02-17-2006, 04:42 AM
purple_car

This thing sounds great, I'm glad I didn't buy brushless yet.