Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

brushless evader

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 09:11 PM
cflchurch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brushless evader

i had a nitro evader and loved it but had to get rid of it because noise restraints in my area. i want an elec evader but i want a brushless system for it that will make it as fast or a little faster than the nitro. i always had great luck with novak so i would like to stay with them , any sug. i know the 4300 is weak, will the 5800 be the one or do i need a better one to go fast.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:14 PM
Shmoke_fatsk
Banned

Default RE: brushless evader

a mamba 7700!, or a neo 1 7t! with sphere comp esc, or a neo 1 9t with the normal sphere esc!, that will get u going faster!

5800 i dont think will do it, its a lil on the slow side, and the 4300 is deff 2 slow
Old 07-23-2006, 10:56 PM
cflchurch

thanks neo, i saw a vid from f150 dan that was a pede with the 5800 in it and it looked like it was moving pretty darn fast. also when i up grade to brshls what do i have to do to the drive train. spur gear aluminum? idler gear etc... any help thanks
Old 07-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Shmoke_fatsk
Banned

JUS get ur self, a metal idler and that should do u sum good!