Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

team losi

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 01:36 PM
gs-stormracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default team losi

hey all, i havnt been on here in like a year or so but anyways im getting the team losi XXX-t mf2 truck kit

i ahve a jr xs3 radio already ready with one car on it i know i need a speend controller and a stering servo (got it allready)

but im stuck on the moter....i know nothing about electric trucks, i just know nitro and i want to try electric

so i want a fast modified moter that will haul... and good ideas sites?
and a good 6 cell batter pack ( that u dont make yourself)

thanks guys
Old 03-15-2007, 03:35 PM
xxx-t2

Default RE: team losi

i would definately check out trinity motors. i think they are the best brushed motors around. there batteries are great too.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:42 PM
FrankB2

Default RE: team losi

I've just become a huge fan of the IB4200 battery packs! Don't race without one....REALLY[8D]!!!!!!
You can get the SMC IB4200 from Tower, or an IB4200 from BoomBoom Batteries. I bought the SMC packs because I
had other stuff to order from Tower.