Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

RPM T4 Arms

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 10:01 PM
BINFORD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RPM T4 Arms

How much more durable are the RPM GT2 front arms on the T4 compared to stock composite arms?

Thanks
Old 07-22-2007, 10:03 PM
Takedown
My Feedback: (23)

Default RE: RPM T4 Arms

ORIGINAL: BINFORD

How much more durable are the RPM GT2 front arms on the T4 compared to stock composite arms?

Thanks
RPM is very tough plastic. I'd get it if I were you. They have a lifetime replacment plan on them to.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:16 PM
s7jstep1

for the lifetime replacement, what do you do to act on it?
Old 07-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Takedown
My Feedback: (23)

ORIGINAL: s7jstep1

for the lifetime replacement, what do you do to act on it?
Send the broken part into them and they will send a new one back in the mail free of charge.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:28 PM
NitroNuisance

Not sure about sure about the gt2, but I have them on my T-Maxx and ran into my wifes car at WOT about 45-50mph and ripped the pins right out of the bulk-heads, broke the shock-tower in half, bent all four shock pins, snapped 2 of the screws holding the RPM bulk-head brace and didn't put a scrach on the a-arms or the BH braces! Besides with a lifetime guarentee you can't go wrong. You can bet I'll be buying a RPM shock-tower next even though they don't look as strong as the original ones, but I'm sure they are stronger. From now on I'm upgrading any broken parts with RPM if available. Great price and who else guarentees their products for life!