Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

You won't believe THIS..........

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 09:34 PM
rc-rcr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You won't believe THIS..........

I have been in several message boards about different topics and I can't believe what I am seeing. People asking questions because they are new to the sport and the experienced not taking the time to help. For those of you that have the experience please take the couple of minutes to answer the new peoples questions. We want more people in RC racing and this is a great way to help!
Old 05-28-2003, 03:46 AM
Evader ST

man im new to rc and you make a good point the experienced ppl take a look at new ppls questions and dont do anything but prolly jus LAUGH!
Old 05-28-2003, 04:32 AM
1stPlaceRace

This board has been dissapointing in the fact that it is used as a bragging post and a "my rc is better than your rc" forum. If anybody reads this and has a question I will be more than happy to try and help. I have been into RC since 1982 and my car list is as best as I can remember, Tamiya falcon,kyosho ultima, kyosho optima mid, rc 10, rc10 team, traxxas sledgehammer, bolink digger, losi gtx, losi xxt, losi nxt, losi xx, losi xxx, traxxas tmaxx, losi xxxt and losi xxxnt. My on road knowledge is limited due to the fact that I live in the desert and have never had a Local hobby shop in my town. I usually only answer posts that I have experience with, but I know alot due to the fact that I have all car action mags from 1986 to present. Thanks for bringing up this subject, Stan www.1stplacerace.com
Old 05-28-2003, 05:00 AM
Evader ST

YEA STAN IS A PRETTY GOOD "GO TO" GUY SO IF ANY NEW TO RC PPL SE THIS YOU CAN ASK STAN ANYTHING.JUST WANTED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU STAN,"1STPLACERACE"
Old 05-30-2003, 09:16 PM
volsstd

http://www.radiocontrolzone.com

try this, serious people.

GreeTz
Ben