Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

which big block engines in a buggy?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 09:02 AM
mailrhj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which big block engines in a buggy?

I want to upgrade to a higher performance big block engine in my inferno us sport 2. I've been looking at Nosram RS.28 Evo and the O.S. Max .30VG. I'm only using it for bashing so I don't need the precise control of a .21 I just want low end grunt and a big top end. Can anyone recommend a good big block engine that'll suit this? I want to spend between £150 ($215) and £200 ($300ish)

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ross
Old 02-13-2009, 10:45 AM
dar123

Default RE: which big block engines in a buggy?

you might want to try over here.... http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_244/tt.htm
Old 02-13-2009, 11:56 AM
FoamyVictim

A typical "Race Grade" .21 is going to have MUCH MORE POWER than one of those basher motors. So if you want maximum power, get a nice race grade .21, like an O.S. V-spec, or a Novarossi. They also run longer on the same amount of fuel. But if you want something with big numbers for bragging rights, or something easy to break in, tune and deal with, then go for the motors in your post.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:58 AM
KyoshoFTW

like DAR said... this is an electric thread