Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more
Reload this Page >

Short Course Electric Trucks mostly being offered in RTR Form Only!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Short Course Electric Trucks mostly being offered in RTR Form Only!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Congzilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Short Course Electric Trucks mostly being offered in RTR Form Only!

People seem to forget that we would be a third world country if China didn't keep purchasing our debt and giving us unrestricted loans. Capitalism does not work, human greed will never let it and we have proven that, at least not with a federal reserve system that prints money at will with no regulation or oversight and a government run by the financial / insurance industry lobby.

And fyi gman I am a vet as well so you can shove your pseudo patriotism. And, do not refer to me as boy if you feel the need to private message me again, I am your senior.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:09 PM
gman1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread is closed! If you guy's haven't got the memo yet, then I'm not sure what to tell you. My points, along with other guys points have been made for those of us who can still appreciate building a kit as opposed to buying a pre built vehicle. The people who are all about the RTR's have also made their points, which in turn makes this thread dead, considering the fact that we have gone way off the original subject at hand. If anyone would like to private message me, I have no problems with that. However I don't believe that the other members of RCU reading through this should have to be exposed to the childish antics that most of us are guilty of including myself. We have all made some good points for each side of the debate, which is a healthy thing that I believe needed to be discussed, but just like the debate of Electric Vs. Nitro we have reached a total stand still, as most of the points have been expressed to the point of becoming exhausted. However, just as I mentioned above, if you want to private message me and further continue the discussion I have no problem with that, but continued insults on this thread are not needed by either side and if it somehow continues then I will have to politely ask the moderator to remove the entire thread. The removal of the entire thread is something that I don't want to see occur, as i believe it contains vital information for other members to have the privilege to go through. Thanks for the understanding guy's and no hard feelings I hope, considering this is R/C we're talking about. We all have much bigger problems to face in life and R/C shouldn't be one of them. [8D]
Old 10-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This thread certainly is closed. Some of you can consider yourselves lucky I don't have time to review the whole thread and take names.

NO POLITICS.