Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Question about Losi JRX2 A arms.

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Yellow355F1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about Losi JRX2 A arms.

I have had a bit of an accident with my JRX 2, and I have snapped an A arm in two. I had heard that XX Arms are companible with slight mods. I have not been able to turn up any info by searching. Is that a fact or is the info garbage? I have spoken with a LHS guy and, he told me he knows for sure he has some NOS XX arms I can buy if I want them. But, before I buy I would like to see if anyone has ever modifed thiers? I have a TON of B3 arms, and I modified a set to work but it took a lot of shaving to do so. Not only that they are longer and, now it just looks wierd.

Old 01-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Hardtime

Default RE: Question about Losi JRX2 A arms.

Yep the xx Buggy arms will work as I have the RPM upgrade arms on my jrx2 and jrx.
Check E-bay I thought I saw a couple sets of original andthe RPM upgrade set.
If I remember right the shock position may change but it does work well.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Yellow355F1

Default RE: Question about Losi JRX2 A arms.

Thanks, that is good to know. I also saw some on ebay, and thought about getting them. But, I wanted to wait and see if anyone has used them successfully. My local hobby shop Usually has some leftover NOS parts. With luck maybe he has some upgrade parts as well.