Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

throttle trigger reversed?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 09:43 AM
rctori

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default throttle trigger reversed?

hey,

I just got the HPI sprint 2 sport impreza for christmas! I absolutely love it!!! I'm just having one issue. When I pull the throttle trigger on the controller towards me it usually moves forward, now it goes in reverse. The same goes for when I put it in reverse, I push the trigger away from me and it goes forward. The car is stock with no hop ups and still brand new. How do you switch this? I'm using the controller that came with the car also.

Thanks rctori
Old 12-27-2010, 10:49 AM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: throttle trigger reversed?

On your remote, there is a servo reversing switch for the throttle. Look for a small switch that will say TH REV or something like that. Switch that back and your trigger will go the right way! Welcome.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:15 PM
dragnse7en
Banned

yeah - there should be a throttle rev switch. Turn on the controller, then the car, after you found that switch. pull on the throttle, and if the wheels go backwards, hit that throttle switch, and then hit the throttle again. The wheels should then go in the right direction
Old 12-30-2010, 10:17 AM
rctori

Ok, it was on the remote lol! im still very new at this obviously. Thank you for your help.