Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Help choosing ESC for Reedy sonic 540 mach 2 13.5T

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 09:16 PM
Dil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Help choosing ESC for Reedy sonic 540 mach 2 13.5T

I am relatively new to the electrics. Just got myself a reedy 13.5T brushless(sonic 540 mach 2 13.5T) could someone recommend a good ESC for it, there seems to be tons and tons in the market not sure which one is a decent reliable product

My usage....

I been practicing with a tamiya tt-02 with a HPI firebolt 15T Brushed motor for a few months. I am now pretty confident and able to drive very well, I wanted to get a better car, but decided I'll start with a brushless setup and then probably go for a slightly Pro Kit (maybe a tamiya Ta-06 or similar.. or maybe even a trf 417)

So this motor is going to be used in my next build, which is why I didn't want to cheap out on a cheaper brushless setup only to have to spend again,Hopefully at the end of the year I can take part in the 13.5T class at our local track, with this motor and a new car.

Something good and not very expensive that fits my purpose will be more than enough. any suggestions?

link to the motor
http://www.teamassociated.com/reedy/parts/details/233/
Old 07-21-2014, 06:23 AM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

http://www.amain.com/product_info.ph...-Brushless-ESC
Old 07-22-2014, 03:58 AM
Dil

Thanks mate gonna order the LRP tonite.