Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Looking for first on-road electric

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 08:25 AM
mcguire6799

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for first on-road electric

Hello, I had ran Nitro off-road a few years back and loved it. I then moved into an apartment and got out of it. I am now looking at getting into electric on-road to play with in the parking lot. I was looking at the HPI drift 2 however after reading about belt drive not being good for streets with sand/small pebbles I am back to the drawing board. I would like to be around or less than $250 if possible. Anyone have any other ideas? Modding in the future may be something I will want to do so something modable is a plus.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:48 PM
cbaker65

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mcguire6799
Hello, I had ran Nitro off-road a few years back and loved it. I then moved into an apartment and got out of it. I am now looking at getting into electric on-road to play with in the parking lot. I was looking at the HPI drift 2 however after reading about belt drive not being good for streets with sand/small pebbles I am back to the drawing board. I would like to be around or less than $250 if possible. Anyone have any other ideas? Modding in the future may be something I will want to do so something modable is a plus.
You might try the Team Associated brand,it is shaft drven.Maybe higher than your budget,but Tower hobbies
gives out payment plans...