Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

real flight G2

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Iherling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default real flight G2

I know it is past time to get a new sim, but the real flight G2 is what i have. I am trying to mix aileron and rudder on the P40 to eliminate adverse yaw. as a rookie i am not ready to use my left hand yet to bring rudder into play and since flat bottom wings with tons of dihedral have severe adverse yaw i wondered if this version will "mix". Does anyone know how to do it.
ALSO if i upgrade what is the consensus Real Flight or Phoenix
thanks
Old 05-15-2012, 08:36 AM
opjose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: real flight G2

I replied on the other thread...
Old 05-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Scar
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: real flight G2

Hey, I'm using 2.5, still works!

Not to be contrary, but if there's ever a good place to get used to using rudder with your left stick, it's on the sim. I encourage it!

Just take off, get to altitude, and pull aileron & elevator to make a turn. You'll notice the nose of the plane is high. Add some rudder, you'll see the nose line up with the plane's line of flight.

If you crash... restart! That's what sims are for!

After about two sessions, you'll find yourself doing all sorts of rudder work, one wheel touch & go's, knife edge, etc.

Good luck,
Dave Olson