Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Question about ClearView SE (free !)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Question about ClearView SE (free !)

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 03:58 AM
ghost123uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about ClearView SE (free !)

Hi all,

Just installed the free version of ClearView SE and bought 4 models and a scenery for $10 = all great (from [link=http://bestflightsim.com/]HERE[/link])

Using a USB SIM T/X - set it up in CV no problem

I do have a question :-

Can anyone comment on the characteristics of a Fixed Pitch Heli in ClearView, (I choose a blade 120 SR as I have a real one sitting in it's box waiting to be flown).

After trying similar Fixed Pitch Heli in "HeliMaster" I find the ClearView version of the Blade 120 SR quite easy to fly. I can fly it around with little problem. (I think / hope that this may be failing in the "HeliMaster" sim as in that one the FP seems as unstable as a CP Heli [])

p.s. = I have been practising with a CP Heli too and seem to be getting the hang of that too