Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Aero 3D downloads

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2003, 11:38 PM
flatspin17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aero 3D downloads

How do you download off aero 3d and get it to to your G2?
Old 09-14-2003, 02:57 AM
nedyob
My Feedback: (67)

Default RE: Aero 3D downloads

How to down load plane sceme,
What I did was made folders on my desk top, and when Im in the Aero3D.net site or Great Planes and I want to down load a new plane sceme.
I clikc on the sceme and send it to the plane sceme file, after it down loads , later I go into the file and click on it and it will direct you what to do. Just keep clicking ok or yes. Then I start up the G2 sim and go into plane files and click on it and then go fly it.
NEDYOB
Old 09-14-2003, 07:21 AM
Badge
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: Aero 3D downloads

This is Mike Badger from Aero3D.net, on my site as with the G2 site our files will install automatically. When you click to download and the popup flashs up on your screen click OPEN when it runs the program continue clicking next. Make sure the plane file or scheme are going to the correct location (If you installed G2 to its Defult Program Files>RealFlight directory) then just keep clicking next and it will install the file automatically.