Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Just received Real Flight

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Just received Real Flight

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2024, 12:41 PM
clc58

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just received Real Flight

Hello,
Got Real Flight Evolution with Interlink DX Sim Controller, got it all set up on Steam and started playing around with some beginner training. Lots of crashing, LOL I get why it is best to start out this way, not easy keeping plane leveled. Question is on the controller what mode I should use and all the switches which settings, or does it not matter. I get this controller is just as if I were using a Spektrum 4-6 channel radio, all very new to me and all the advice and help is most appreciated.

Regards,
clc58
Old 02-08-2024, 07:50 PM
clc58

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got the hang of it, pretty cool Sim.
Old 02-10-2024, 01:01 PM
jcmors

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

An RC flight sim is definitely a good way to start out flying, much less expensive when you crash! RealFlight is one of the best. Have fun, before long you'll be out there on the flying field.