Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G2 Simulator Q's

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2003, 08:49 PM
Ghandi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 Simulator Q's

I have the Realflight G2 software and a Futaba 6EXA and I was wondering how to use my radio with realflight if I can.
Old 11-28-2003, 09:59 PM
SeenMCrash

Default RE: G2 Simulator Q's

Yes, you certainly can. First, you make a copy of the aircraft that you would like to fly. Then, select that aircraft. When it has finished loading, press "E", to edit the aircraft.

Under "Radio Type", select the "My Own Radio" choice, and click Edit Now. Good luck, Andrew
Old 11-29-2003, 02:05 AM
Ghandi

I'm sorry I wasn't very clear in my question, I meant that I only had the software for G2 and I was wondering if they made some sort of cable to connect my radio to the computer so I could use that. Thanks for the help.
Old 11-29-2003, 08:56 AM
SeenMCrash

ooo, no, as far as I know, you cannot. From what I've seen, if you try to run it without the controller, it just gives errors. But a couple days ago, I did read something about changing DirectX drivers? Do a search. -Andrew