Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Who's is the best?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 11:15 AM
Ryan
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's is the best?

I'm in the market for a sim and was wondering who has the best product. I just looked at the AFP and it looks pretty good! Your help and knowledge are appriciated.

Ryan
Old 06-02-2004, 08:13 PM
RSands

Default RE: Who's is the best?

AFP is best in terms of flight physics accuracy, Realflight in terms of features, and the new Reflex in terms of scenery. The online flight feature, better flight recording tools and on screen transmitter are the main benefits RF has over AFP. It's physics engine is okay, and works for learning basic flight and traditional style aerobatics. If you don't think you'll use the features in RF though, AFP feels closer to the real thing, is far better at 3D type manuevers, and is cheaper to. Reflex is pretty, but I've heard the flight physics are not very good. Own RF & AFP, haven't flown Reflex.
Old 06-02-2004, 11:26 PM
spokman
My Feedback: (2)

I'm not using AFP and am willing to sell it. It's very good software but I need a radio now. I learned to fly with it and limited instruction. It is the TX version without the addons. It is in like new condition. I'm willing to sell it for $90 + SH, probably around $5 for that. Let me know if you are interested. If you are interested I'll give you my EBay name so you can check my seller rating. G'luck whatever you decide on.
Old 06-03-2004, 08:29 AM
SMALLFLY-
My Feedback: (19)

Why the one you own of course seriously what do you want it for, beginner training, 3d practice, do you have a radio to use with it, will you need a comtroller box. How much computer and video card do you have to throw at it. All play a determination in what is best for any individual.