Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

reflex XTR problem

Old 09-24-2004, 08:55 AM
rcfury
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default reflex XTR problem

Im having some issues with my reflex sim. Everything works flawlessly but my throttle. I cant get the stupid plane to idle. Once the program starts the plane automaticly takes off. Because its at a such high idle. And then I cant get it to land without crashing. I have to force the plane on the ground.
Ive tryed many things. Adjusting the trim all the way down, sub-trim, and backing the ATV all the down. Each time ive done an adjustment I re-center the transmitter through the simulator. And still no luck. Any Ideas?
Old 09-24-2004, 09:17 AM
Dave the RcFlyer

Default RE: reflex XTR problem

umm I don't know if this will work but when you recalibrate it set your throttle at 3/4 instead of 1/2 then the simulator will interpret it 3/4 as half and allow more down movement on the throttle
Old 09-24-2004, 09:39 AM
rcfury

That is a good idea... Ill keep you posted.
Old 09-25-2004, 07:40 PM
maekju

rcfury

I had the same problem. When I calibrated the transmitter, I had the throttle stick and throttle trim all the way down. When I started the sim the plane would take off and I couldn't get the engine to idle. I read the help file again and it does say to CENTER all sticks and trims. Setting the throttle and throttle trim to center fixed the problem for me. Hope this helps.

maekju
Old 09-28-2004, 05:16 PM
rcfury

Yeah maekju you are right. NOrmally im used to having the thottle all the way down. Never even thought about centering that. Thank you anyway man. Now I wish I could fly them.