Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Simple Question (?)

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2002, 12:31 AM
rplumbo
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Simple Question (?)

If I have one copy of G2, and two computers, can both computers play at the same time? Not against each other, but just can I have two separate concurrent games going? I guess the real question is, do I need to have the CD in the drive to play it? If so, can I copy it and use that? I don't want to buy another copy! Anyone have any experience or know the answer off hand?
Thank you!
Reid
Old 09-24-2002, 05:52 PM
CyberPilot
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Simple Question (?)

I have G2 and I don't need to have the CD in the PC to run the sim; however after registering it and entering some troubleshooting codes (to get Add-on 1 working) the software reported that it was locked to my PC. I'm not sure what that means. If I had another PC I'm sure I could load it but probably not register it to 2 machines.

I also remember reading that the license is only for 1 machine. Besides I don't think you can run both copies simultaineously because it needs the controller plugged in. At least that's how it works on my G2 USB version.