Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Phoenix 104G Now Ready

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Phoenix 104G Now Ready

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 02:17 PM
Tetley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix 104G Now Ready

Hi all, 104g is now up, same rules apply, send in any bugs asap to phoenix.

1.04.g Update released

This update is now available from the downloads section of this site, and includes the following fixes and new features:

New features:
- control expo can now be optionally set per model using the edit-aircraft > fine-tuning menu
- all-new sound library for crisper effects and enhanced compatibility
- fuel failures can be reset by clicking the warning indicator
- streamlined variant creation tools
- extra variants added for performance models

Bugs fixed:
- multi-engine sound issues when crashed
- wind compass/wind issues fixed
- issues with throttle-hold and idle-up in software
- collision objects in flying-field scenery altered
- glider retracts fixed

Improvements:
- physics changes including blade-stop autorotations improved
- gravity and drag simulation tweaked for extra realism
- select aircraft menu has been optimised

New aircraft added:

TRex 600 Nitro - Performance 3D IC helicopter

Mini Titan E325 - Performance electric helicopter

This update is now available from our downloads section. If you have a previous version of the beta update you should download and install this update now. This update includes all previous 1.04 beta updates.

This update also changes the physics implementation and some parameters. You must redownload and install any additional models from the downloads page after the update.

Cheers

Jim.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:32 AM
rinkhals

Default RE: Phoenix 104G Now Ready

Hi there Tetley, could you please tell me if the Phoenix will run on Vista, as I have now just bought a new Computer and am worried about upgading my sim.
Many Thanks Rinnkhals.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:49 PM
Minnreefer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anyone know if there a support or feedback section for Phoenix software?

Thanks

Jon
Old 10-09-2007, 01:57 PM
JackStar07

Just a suggestion to those who want to know more about PhoenixRC sim's software news/updates, support, etc. try visiting their official site: www.phoenix-sim.com. Recently, I asked couple of questions from them directly before deciding on buying another sim. Their customer service/support seem to be responsive (usually next-day replies to my e-mails). Hope this helps.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:24 AM
j_t01

Does anybody know if this wireless adpt. will work with the phoenix system?
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=SPM1800

thanks,Jim
Old 10-29-2007, 04:04 PM
S1Pitts
My Feedback: (4)

Hi All
I recently purchased the Phoenix sim & can honestly say it's been a great experience. The version supplied was 103?? but I updated to the latest version after trying it out for a few days.
The newest version is conciderably better than the 103. Actually the sim overall is better than I expected. I told my wife that all I had to do was pour a little fuel on my hands to fully complete the virtual flying experience.
Everything from the initial install to updates/add-ons has gone without a hitch. My video card is just slightly above the min. recommended so it studders a little with the graphics set on high. No problems after setting to medium graphics.

I have had other flight sims in the past but this one truly has been plug & play thus far. Hats off to the people at Runtime.[sm=thumbup.gif]
KR
Old 10-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Minnreefer

I am fairly happy with the program, I have a lot of little things that I think could be improved, but they would take some work.

I don't like how when you have varible wind direction it changes direction very quickly.

The "random" failures are not at all random

I still can't get my JR controller to work on more then the 4 prime channels. I probably need to spend more time fixing that.

the ground effects are not that true.

These are realitive grips.

Jon
Old 10-31-2007, 09:51 PM
j_t01

ORIGINAL: Minnreefer

I am fairly happy with the program, I have a lot of little things that I think could be improved, but they would take some work.

I don't like how when you have varible wind direction it changes direction very quickly.

I still can't get my JR controller to work on more then the 4 prime channels. I probably need to spend more time fixing that.

Jon
I also had trouble getting more than four channels at first on my spectrum but then realized when you calibrate flip the toggle switchs as well as move the main controls. Hope this helps.

Jim
Old 10-31-2007, 10:43 PM
Minnreefer

ORIGINAL: j_t01

ORIGINAL: Minnreefer

Jon
I also had trouble getting more than four channels at first on my spectrum but then realized when you calibrate flip the toggle switchs as well as move the main controls. Hope this helps.

Jim
I have tried that, I am going to bring my remote into the LHS that sold me and he said that he would make sure my remote works on his system.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:59 AM
JackStar07

Just recently got my Phoenix sim version 1.04.i (latest version as of this writing) then started tinkering w/ its features and found out that when I choose either a heli or fixed wing thru its 'Select an aircraft menu' and save it in the 'Favorites' folder under 'Simulation' menu, it affects the names of already saved aircraft therein. Sometimes, it changes the names and trim variants (which are not available as an option). For example, I pick a Trex 600 (3D trim) heli and save it in my Favorites folder. The names of the other aircraft I already saved earlier-say a scale Hughes 500 change to something else-either becomes renamed a Hughes - 3D (which is not an option) or another saved heli-the Scythe is renamed as Hughes - 3D. These happens randomly and to either helis or planes saved in the Favorites folder. Has this happened to anyone who has either this or earlier software versions? Guess its another bug that needs to be fixed...[]