Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Re-assigning channels in XP

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Re-assigning channels in XP

Old 09-01-2008, 06:27 AM
GerryGerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re-assigning channels in XP

I have recently bought one of these cheap USB interface cables (£5GBP inc P&P from Hong Kong). The cable works fine, but I need to be able to re-assign the channels in windows XP. Is this possible? (I'm trying to use it on my ripmax rc simulator which does not allow it's own channel reassignments and relys on XP's HID contreoller settings which I can't seem to change!)

All help much appreciated.

PS calibartion in XP works fine it's just beind able to assign the chanels to the right joystick axis.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:17 AM
GerryGerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Re-assigning channels in XP

Someone posted the answer I was looking for on another forum. Here it is in case anyone here wants to know:-
I'm pretty sure you can remap any windows joystick with a free utility called ppjoyjoy. Note the two joys.

Try this thread, there's instructions on creating a 'virtual' joystick from a physical.

[link=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=139447]http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=139447[/link]