Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
 Why do the helis on Reflex XTR feel so underpowered? >

Why do the helis on Reflex XTR feel so underpowered?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Why do the helis on Reflex XTR feel so underpowered?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why do the helis on Reflex XTR feel so underpowered?

I will be maidening my Sceadu Evo with OS50 Hyper very soon. I am a first time heli flyer. All this while I have been practicing on AFPD with the same Sceadu Evo heli. I can even do 3D pretty confidently (on the sim) like front flips, back flips, side rolls, back tick tocks, front tick tocks, side tocks. But my friend told me Reflex XTR is better for helis. So I gave it a try with the exact same heli. But I was surprised how underpowered it felt! When I tried doing the same tick tocks on Reflex, the heli seems to fall out of the sky! Im going like 100% throttle up and the heli climbs SO slowly. At first I thought it was the Sceadu Heli in Reflex that sucks. Then I tried other helis but had same results. So my question is, in reality, does the physics of a real RC heli behave like the one in Reflex? Or the one in AFPD? Thanks for your replies.