Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
 G4 Demo and controller >

G4 Demo and controller

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G4 Demo and controller

Old 10-12-2008, 12:25 PM
WMB
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G4 Demo and controller

Hello everybody!
I just downloaded the g4 demo. When I click on controller, I am only given a keyboard option. Is it possible to hook into a standard controller? I have a futaba 7c and futaba standard 4 channel to use. I have a cable for the older one that plugs into the back of the puter.

The demo also seems very limited in adjustments. It would be nice to use more/all of the features. They could still limit the airplanes.

Thanks
Old 10-12-2008, 12:56 PM
WMB
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: G4 Demo and controller

OK, I dug out the cable and it will not plug into our new computer. Is there a cable that would work with a controller. It might need to be a bus cable.
Thanks
Old 10-12-2008, 01:55 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: G4 Demo and controller

I believe all the demos have been keyboard only. I think they say somewhere that the demo is more to test your pc for suitability than to use as a simulator.