Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Laptop that will run G2

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Laptop that will run G2

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2003, 10:58 AM
JWilliams
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Laptop that will run G2

Anybody know of a laptop that will support G2? I am about ready to replace my old laptop with a new one, so Iwould like to get one that will run G2. All input is appreciated in advance. Jeff W.
Old 07-15-2003, 02:03 PM
jduran280

I have a Sony PCG- GRX600P that works great. It has a 64MB Video card that makes for smooth video. They don't make this particular model anymore (It's 6 months old), but I'm sure they have an equivalent (sp?) model.
Old 07-15-2003, 02:34 PM
bgi
My Feedback: (7)

Picked up a new IBM T40. It runs G2 just fine. I'd bet that any laptop with USB (don't they all have USB?) and a decent 3D accelerator card would cause no problem. If you have the old parallel port interface, then that's also a requirement. Less and less laptops are coming with built-in serial ports. I expect parallel ports to go next.
Old 07-18-2003, 06:29 PM
ram3500-RCU
My Feedback: (221)

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

My Dell Latitude runs smooth and looks great. 512mb of ram at 2Gs. Is a little brighter when running off the wall though.