Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > RC Fuels
Reload this Page >

Assembling Slimline Pro cap-help needed

Notices
RC Fuels Nitromethane, Castor Oil, Synthetic, heli fuel, 4 stroke, etc...Fuel Q&A is here!

Assembling Slimline Pro cap-help needed

Old 04-28-2008, 08:24 PM
niche
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Assembling Slimline Pro cap-help needed

During the past week I got one F1 pro cap can (2528
F1 Pro Cap Can ) via tower hobbies.
The product looks awesome but I have not been able to put together the puzzle.
I mean it has o-rings, washers and fittings but I could not figure out the way to put together the whole thing and I have not seen any of those on my flying field.
I would appreciate if anyone can help me with any assembly instructions or hand write sketches so I can get it to work.
Thanks in advance
Omar
Old 04-30-2008, 03:04 PM
David B

Default RE: Assembling Slimline Pro cap-help needed

Omar,

The large orange o-ring goes inside the cap and sits as deep in the cap as possible, in the inside corners. It's purpose is to seal the cap to the jug. The other orange o-ring goes on the fuel tip in the groove. It's purpose is to seal the fuel tip when inserted in the fuel cap. The black o-ring also goes on the fuel tip. It sits in the large groove at the top. It's just for grabbing the fuel tip. The white washers go between the cap & the 10-32 fuel fittings (fuel nipples that you attach the fuel tubing to). I'm not sure why there's 4 washers as it appears you only need 2. If you need further help you might drop slimline a note or call them directly. www.slimlineproducts.com email: [email protected]

Hope this helps.

David B
Old 05-02-2008, 08:40 PM
niche
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Assembling Slimline Pro cap-help needed

Thanks David
It looks like you got the same assembly I did
The cap has two holes, one wider than the other, The fittings don't pass through so I don't know how to plug the tubing.
could you by any chance send me a picture of the thing to see how it's put together.
I have sent two e-mail's to Slimline, , no luck so far they have not even replied once which is frustrating, the sell things with no instructions and don't try to help customers either.
Regards
Omar