Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

are these FG monster slicks fake clones ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

are these FG monster slicks fake clones ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 12:35 PM
splcrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default are these FG monster slicks fake clones ?

i found this german dude on ebay http://www.ebay.de/itm/4x-Monster-Tr...item3a6c622a74 because im putting fg slicks on my 5b just wondering if anyone has known of him or dealt with him and if they in particular are fakes? , because i have found another site selling the same kinda wheels and other forum discussion around the net people are saying that people are now cloning the FG slicks and i guess the rims too , but he seems legit because it comes from germany i dont know why he would even need to buy and sell clone rims and tires when he could get them directly from the fg website or place right there in his hometown .
Old 01-13-2012, 01:08 PM
splcrazy

Default RE: are these FG monster slicks fake clones ?

this is a different site these have gotta be clones http://www.aliexpress.com/store/9058...r-TS-111-.html
Old 01-13-2012, 06:50 PM
mooman007uk

these are monster size slicks...i had a set a few years back when a french company made them...soft foams so roll around a bit but grip well once they're well warmed up...i liked them...ran 2 rears on my fg baja with 2 soft fg truck slicks on the front...

Old 01-13-2012, 11:01 PM
splcrazy

ORIGINAL: mooman007uk

these are monster size slicks...i had a set a few years back when a french company made them...soft foams so roll around a bit but grip well once they're well warmed up...i liked them...ran 2 rears on my fg baja with 2 soft fg truck slicks on the front...

nice , they look like drag racing tires or go cart , cant wait to get mine , i ordered them form that german dude because i needed the rims aswell anyway , next time ill just order them directy off fg and man euro money is expensive
Old 01-14-2012, 08:28 AM
mooman007uk

they're not an fg product, cheapest place to get them is alibaba. I had 4 total and still regret selling them, would have been a blast on my hurrax's on road
Old 01-14-2012, 04:51 PM
splcrazy

ORIGINAL: mooman007uk

they're not an fg product, cheapest place to get them is alibaba. I had 4 total and still regret selling them, would have been a blast on my hurrax's on road
i went to that site if it was the right one , they only sell in bulk you have to buy 100 or ten sets