Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

LB supercross vs. Harm BX-1

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Easy rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LB supercross vs. Harm BX-1

I'm looking to buy a new 1/6 scale car. Wich one is the best for it's price and wich one's the best performer ?

They both look great and so is the leo race from FG.

Leo race = 1100 euro all plastic
harm = 1350 euro allot of alu
lauterbacher = 1550 euro all alu parts

If you can spend 1100 euro for an FG you can spend a little more and have a full alu rig I thinck.

If you would upgrade the fg leo race with as much alu parts as the supercross you would have a 3000 dollar rig !!! So, the supercross is not overpriced , right ?

But is it worth spending an extra 400 dollars for the LB SC ? Does one need all the expensive alu parts ? Do they make your car better performing or ridgid ?

OK, I agree, a full alu car looks awesome !!!

Wich one is faster accelerating ? has the most top speed ?

Personally, I like the exhaust of the LB supercross !! It's real nice and fast looking. The exhaust of the leo race and harm is not horizontal, and doesn't look as good I thinck. The innox of the LB exhaust makes it better looking I gues.

Please post some ideas.
david.