Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Samba Pipe For Monster Truck

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 03:15 PM
monster40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Samba Pipe For Monster Truck

Could anyone tell me if this pipe will give enhanced performance over the FG tuned pipe that I have fitted at present. I have the CY engine by the way.

Many Thanks
Old 02-20-2005, 03:27 PM
Automan

Default RE: Samba Pipe For Monster Truck

The Samba Monster Truck pipe would be similar to Samba 3 off-road pipe in performance [sm=biggrin.gif][sm=thumbup.gif] but much worse designed [sm=thumbdown.gif] [:'(]

Why not get a the off-road pipe from Samba ? just a suggestion. Look at the new designed Samba Off-road pipe, looks like a Samba pipe for marder, but it's the next generation of Samba 3 off-road pipe, smaller and black.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:32 PM
monster40

Thanks for your advice but I already have the FG three piece tuned pipe fitted and after a good run today wondered if the Samba would increase performance. The pipe I am looking at is the one that exhausts vertically out the top of the truck.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:38 PM
Automan

My advice would be to keep the Fg pipe, it's not that big difference i believe. Fg make rather good performance pipes to, so stay with it and buy something else... maybe brakes before it's to late [sm=lol.gif]