Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Ouch!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 05:13 PM
supdave97

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ouch!!!!!

Okay, okay I know. I shouoldn't have been playing in the street. Put it sideways into a curb at about 35 mph. Parts list: left rear lower a-arm, left drive axle, left shock shaft, gear cover, body, and I have a nice new dent in the pipe. Thank goodness XTM can have my parts to me in two days!!!
Old 03-07-2005, 05:25 PM
jeepfreak1972

Default RE: Ouch!!!!!

That sucks!! Sorry to hear that. Get used to replacing parts as you get more crazy.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Automan

I'm sorry to hear that supdave, it's sad when it happens []

But really, I don't think there is anything we can do about that..... most of us always want to try.. just a little bit harder next time, and finally BOOOM we get our well deserved slap in the face It's just sad when it happens, but it's just to put new stuff on.. and after a while make similar mistake again, isn't this fun guys [sm=lol.gif][sm=biggrin.gif]

As you said supdave97, thank good you have a fast supplier of parts That's the main thing for me anyway. Things do break even if you think you are driving easy, there is always something you finally do to that will brake something.. it cant be avoided really. But we must all agree, they can withstand allot of punishment these big monsters
Old 03-08-2005, 07:05 AM
original.mb

welcome to the crash club

i did the exact same thing slamming side on into a kerb fortunatly i only chipped my rear alloy
Old 03-08-2005, 12:34 PM
milesjames

i done the same only it involved a rugby post
Old 03-08-2005, 01:36 PM
daytona7

Your all lucky. I lost mine on a parking lot and the right side clipped the length of the tail gate on a lift truck which was about 9 inches off the ground. Cut clear through the side
Old 03-08-2005, 01:49 PM
geniusgene

My MT has been in pieces for a week, ans I still have a few days to go untill my parts arive. I had a bad high speed roll over.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:45 PM
kidd

i'll be up and running this weekend. parts are comming from molzer mowery and hobby people. both items are on their way. molzer uses fedex i don't know what they charged for shipping i guess it was included in the price of the part.